- THE ONLY ANSWERING SERVICE THAT DEALS EXCLUSIVELY WITH HVAC COMPANIES
- THE ONLY ANSWERING SERVICE OWNED AND OPERATED BY HVAC EXECUTIVES
- THE ONLY ANSWERING SERVICE WHERE QUALITY CONTROL IS ENSURED BY HVAC EXECUTIVES
- THE ONLY ANSWERING SERVICE THAT WILL WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOUR HVAC COMPANY’S MANAGEMENT TO DEVELOP SCRIPTS FOR OUR AGENTS TO USE THAT ARE 100% CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
- THE ONLY ANSWERING SERVICE EXCLUSIVE TO THE HVAC INDUSTRY THAT WILL INSTALL THE REVOLUTIONARY LIVE CHAT FEATURE ON YOUR WEBSITE TO ENSURE YOUR WEB LEADS ARE CAPTURED IN THE SAME PROFESSIONAL AND CONSISTENT MANNER AS YOUR PHONE CALLS
- THE ONLY ANSWERING SERVICE EXCLUSIVE TO THE HVAC INDUSTRY THAT OFFERS A COST-EFFECTIVE TRIAL SO YOUR COMPANY CAN HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THE ANSWERHVAC DIFFERENCE
Michael Cassity, MBA, HVAC Guy
Michael has over 15 years of executive experience in the HVAC industry managing small, medium-sized and large HVAC firms across different markets and under very different circumstances. He has built and managed some of the busiest and most dynamic HVAC call centers in North America, some now successfully processing several thousand calls per day. Michael’s background in HVAC, specifically his very successful track record running fast-paced, very profitable HVAC call centers is one of the things that makes AnswerHVAC the only choice when it comes to selecting the right partner to handle all of your HVAC leads.
Michael earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in 2000 from the University of Illinois and his MBA in Finance from Loyola University in 2007, graduating from both programs with highest distinction. He is the recipient of countless HVAC industry awards & certificates and is also a graduate of esteemed programs such as the world-renowned Dale Carnegie Training program. Michael resides in Denver, Colorado with his wife Kellie of 10 years and his two beautiful daughters, Mia, Age 9 and Sofia, Age 4. In his spare time Michael enjoys philanthropy, with a particular emphasis on his work as a board member of Medi-Mex, Inc., a non-profit organization bringing medical and other basic necessities of life to the impoverished migrant farm workers of Mexico.
Jonathan Bryant, CHBA, Service Guy
Jonathan has over 20 years as an executive in the hospitality industry where he specialized in national sales, coaching and customer service training. Jonathan’s hotel portfolio, including Marriott, Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Radisson, Holiday Inn and several 4-5 star independent resort and boutique properties, regularly earned brand and national honors for the top 5% revenue and service scores in the nation.
Jonathan received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1996 from Texas State University and earned his CHBA (Certified in Hospitality Business Acumen) designation in 2009. Jonathan also resides in Denver, Colorado with his wife, Karen, and two children, Jenna and Owen. Jonathan is past president of the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association - Mile High Chapter, and is actively campaigns for the Morgan Adams Foundation, raising funds for pediatric brain tumor research. A self-proclaimed "averageman" athlete, Jonathan completed Ironman Cozumel in 2012 and will ride with Team Finn ATX in the MS 150 in June.